The SFYC Cruise Committee is at the center of the SFYC intersection, bringing together our Exhilaration at Sea, On Land Entertainment, Fantastic Food & Drinks, and Great Camaraderie & Friendship. There is a little bit of everything for everyone at our cruises and events, including for those without boats (See No Boat No Problem details below).
- February 5: Cruise Kick-Off Party
- March 17 – 19: Napa Yacht Club
- April 19 – 20: CCA Safety for Cruising Couples
- April 30: Opening Day Parade
- May 6-7: SFYC Goes to SailGP
- June 2–4: Cruise to Benicia
- June 23–25: SF Giants and South Beach Cruise
- July 7–9: StFYC Cruise-In
- July 21–23: Encinal Yacht Club
- August 4–6: Petaluma
- August 12: Fun Day in the Cove
- September 23: Angel Island Oktoberfest
- October 13–16: Tinsley Island
- December 9: Sausalito Holiday Boat Parade
- March 20: Cruise Kick Off Party
- March 26-27: SailGP Anchor-out, Belvedere Cove
- April 24: Opening Day Boat Parade
- April 29-May 1: Cruise to Benicia
- June 10-12: St. Francis Yacht Club
- June 24-26: South Beach for the SF Giants game
- July 11-15: Delta Yacht Club Cruise Out
- August 5-7: Petaluma Cruise Out
- August 27: Fun Day in the Cove
- September 16-18: Half Moon Bay
- September 24: Angel Island Oktoberfest
- October 7-9: Tinsley Island Cruise Out
- December 10: Sausalito Holiday Boat Parade
No boat? No problem!You don't have to own a boat to join the cruises — when you register, simply indicate if you'd like us to try and find you a ride, or if you plan to road trip it and drive up to join us at our cruising destination.
Calling all Members with boats: We continue to promote our "No Boat No Problem" program. We encourage all Members with boats attending cruise events and who have extra space aboard to allow those without boats to ride aboard to or from a cruise destination.
During registration, we will ask if you are available to take additional passengers, and if so, how many. We will then match those looking to hitch a ride with boats that have available space. This is a great way to meet other Members and we have some nice thank you gifts for those who make their boats available.
For members who do not have boats and would like to participate in our cruises, there are two registration options. Members can register as a "Road-Tripper" or a No Boat No Problem (NBNP) participant. Road-Trippers drive themselves to and from the cruise destination, while NBNP registrants will ask to hitch a ride on a participating boat with space available. We will match riders with boat owners as best as we can. (Please note this is a first come first serve service with no guarantees of placement). Some cruises will have hotels next to the marina where the boats are docked. We welcome you to spend the night. If interested, ask your cruise leader for hotel information and any special group rates. Alternatively, you can also hitch a ride one way and take an Uber/Lyft back home to SFYC. Carpooling is recommended and we're happy to help coordinate riders.